So you want to be a dietitian?
The dietetic internship is the final step (and one of the most STRESSFUL!) in preparation for a career as a registered dietitian. Unfortunately, it is full of confusion, unanswered questions, a lot of self-doubt, and fear. Why? Because you aren’t guaranteed a dietetic internship.
Wait, so there’s a chance I WON’T become a dietitian?
*Gulp* Yes, that is true. And super scary.
More than 50% of students don’t get matched to a dietetic internship.
(Psst..our match rate is over 85%!)
Here’s the #1 Reason Why People Don’t Get Matched
A lack of confidence.
Through the dietetic internship application process, you’ll feel awkward talking about yourself, think that you aren’t good enough, and deny the fact that you deserve something you’ve worked really hard for.
Have no fear! Your coach will push you to get uncomfortable to pull out your unique stories, your skills, and your strengths. They will encourage you and build you up throughout the whole process. Plus you’ll have the knowledge necessary to feel prepared and informed.
With the Get Matched Program, you are going to have the confidence to get the dietetic internship that you want.
BONUS! You will use these new skills to get the career and the life you want, too!
Let’s get that dietetic internship!
Since 2008, we have helped thousands of dietetic internship applicants just like you feel confident in their applications, and more importantly, themselves. Check out our success stories here.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
It's an RD2BE Party! Over 4,000 people are supporting each other every day.
FREE COACHING CALL
Schedule a free 30-minute coaching call with Founder, Jenny Westerkamp.
THE GET MATCHED PROGRAM
Over 85% of our clients match to a dietetic internship.
Hi, I’m Jenny!
When I was a senior in college in 2008, I began my dietetics journey by founding All Access Internships. Since then, I’ve continued to work on the company, while creating a career I’ve loved since day one. Here are some highlights:
- Worked at a private practice that was contracted with clients such as the Chicago Blackhawks and NBA Development League
- Created a role as the Nutritionist for Kitchfix, a successful meal delivery and consumer packaged goods start-up
- Co-authored a published book, Green Foods for Men
- Spoke at a conference in France
- Served as President of the Chicago Food and Nutrition Network
- Interviewed on Good Morning America!
- Worked as the Chicago Cubs Minor League Lead Nutritionist for two seasons (including the 2016 World Series season!)
- Landed my dream gig as the Nutrition Consultant for the Chicago Bulls
The Secret to My Success? CONFIDENCE.
Here’s the truth: If you don’t have the confidence NOW to get a dietetic internship, you won’t have the confidence later on to get a job (or start the business) that you really love.
My mission is to build up your confidence, not only so that you can become a dietitian, but so that you can become a ROCKSTAR dietitian.