As an RD2Be it’s pretty likely that you enjoy your time in the kitchen. It’s a great place to put into practice some of the wonderful things you have learned in your nutrition lab, it’s a way to unwind and relax, and it may be how you gained interest in nutrition in the first place. While cooking and being in the kitchen is super fun all on it’s own, we think adding a little music is sure to make your time chopping, stirring, and baking even more fun!
It’s time to “turnip the beet” (<–nutrition pun intended) and make one of those kitchen utensils a microphone because this playlist will have you cooking and singing away!
- Red Red Wine by UB40
- Everything by Michael Buble
- Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie
- Get Up Offa That Thing by James Brown
- Dog Days are Over by Florence + The Machine
- What’d I Say by Ray Charles
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- I Say a Little Prayer for You by Aretha Franklin
- Sugar by Maroon 5
- Buttered Popcorn by The Supremes
- Work by Rihanna
- Candyman by Christina Aguilera
- I Can’t Help Myself by Four Tops
What is your favorite song to sing along to while cooking in the kitchen?
LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE COOKING IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!