Summer is here! Whether you have the summer off or are working hard in class or at an internship, we all deserve a break. I think we can all agree that one of the best ways to cool off from the summer heat is with a cool summer treat! Here are six easy recipes for cool, refreshing popsicles that you can make this summer.
1. Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fudge Pops from Baker by Nature
2. Watermelon Cherry Popsicles from The Balanced Berry
3. Passion Tea Lemonade Popsicles from Beth Baumgartner
4. Coconut Cream Popsicles from Back to the Book Nutrition
5. Banana Almond Butter Popsicles from Delish Knowledge
6. Fresh Fruit Ice Pops from Debbie Chapman
BONUS: Rainbow Popsicles from Beth Baumgartner
Hope you enjoy your summer!