The fall semester is in full swing, trust us, we are mourning the loss of sweet summer days too! While getting into the groove of school can be rough after a fun and relaxing summer, we have just the quotes you need to get inspired and stay motivated all semester long.
1. Life is tough darling, but so are you.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. –Albert Einstein
3. Once she stopped rushing through life, she was amazed at how much life she had time for.
4. Stop wishing. Start doing.
5. It always seems impossible until it is done.
6. Live simply. Dream big.
7. Choose to see the good stuff.
8. I can and I will.
9. You can do anything but you can’t do everything.
10. If you’re going to rise you might as well shine.
All images created by Tara Rochford.
What quote or mantra is helping you get through the semester?
P.S. ARE YOU IN YET? As an AAI member, you’ll join hundreds of future dietitians, and get the confidence and clarity you need to get a dietetic internship! Choose your membership