It’s that time of year…dietetic internship application time! Cue the major freak out.
As a dietetics student who is currently in the application process for this highly competitive step in becoming an RD, I need to do anything I can to stay positive and focused. Music helps me feel good and stay on track, so I’ve created The Ultimate Playlist to help me get through my DICAS application.
Pump Up Songs For DICAS: The Ultimate Playlist (click this link to get to the Spotify playlist)
- This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
- Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Hakuna Matata by The Lion King
- Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- It’s Time by Imagine Dragons
- Stronger by Kanye West
- We Will Rock You by Queen
- Run the World by Beyonce
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Roar by Katy Perry
- All Star by Smash Mouth
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Titanium (ft. Sia) by David Guetta
- It’s My Life by Bon Jovi
- Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
- Don’t Worry be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
LET’S HEAR IT!
- Are you applying for your internship?
- What helps you stay motivated and on track?