It’s that time of year…dietetic internship application time! Cue the major freak out.
As a dietetics student who is currently in the application process for this highly competitive step in becoming an RD, I need to do anything I can to stay positive and focused. Music helps me feel good and stay on track, so I’ve created The Ultimate Playlist to help me get through my DICAS application.
- This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
- Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Hakuna Matata by The Lion King
- Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- It’s Time by Imagine Dragons
- Stronger by Kanye West
- We Will Rock You by Queen
- Run the World by Beyonce
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Roar by Katy Perry
- All Star by Smash Mouth
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye Tammi Terrell
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Titanium (ft. Sia) by David Guetta
- It’s My Life by Bon Jovi
- Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts
- Don’t Worry be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
LET’S HEAR IT!
- Are you applying for your internship?
- What helps you stay motivated and on track?