*Thanks for reading, this giveaway is now closed, but subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date on future giveaways and perks!
It’s that time of year again. Back from break, empty fridge and DICAS on the brain. With almost no time to waste perusing the aisles of Whole Foods, what’s a dietetics major to do?
Feeling famished is no way to do DICAS, which is why we’ve teamed up with some of the best brands out there to bring you a snack collection of nutritious and portable snacks valued at over three hundred dollars sure to prevent hanger!
We know you need the proper fuel to cross all of those T’s, dot those I’s and finish up those applications! So don’t delay—enter below by subscribing to emails from All Access Internships. You’ll be the first to hear about our flash sales, new resources and everything else you need to hit submit with total confidence.
*By entering the giveaway you will be subscribed the All Access Internships Email Newsletter
Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors who helped make this snack giveaway possible. Learn more about exactly what’s included in the giveaway, and be sure to check them out on Instagram! This giveaway runs until Sunday, Janaury 7th, so make sure you ENTER HERE today!
- Eat Banza—Variety Pack of Pasta. Quick weeknight meals are made easy thanks to this amazing pasta made from chickpeas! More protein than your average pasta, Banza pasta will be your go-to all DICAS season long.
- siggi’s dairy—Free Product Coupons for 1 Month’s Supply of Yogurt. This high-protein, low sugar Icelandic style yogurt makes a great breakfast when you’re running out the door or snack to power through your afternoon.
- Purely Elizabeth—1 Bag of Granola. You’re going to need something to top your yogurt with and this is it! Purely Elizabeth’s grain-free granola that is made with ancient grains, oats and superfood seeds along with chewy dried fruit, coconut oil and coconut sugar with a perfectly crunchy, salty-sweet taste.
- Kize Bars—Variety Pack of Bars. Made with a maximum of 8 ingredients only, this bar is in fact “raising the bar”! With flavors like cinnamon roll, cookie dough, and peanut butter crunch, and no added sugar these will fuel you through DICAS! Share with your roommates, or don’t!
- Hint Water– Case of Water. Hint’s fruit infused water is playing in a totally different league. It’s water with just enough natural fruit flavoring to make it delicious. that’s it. No sketchy ingredients (no diet sweeteners, no preservatives, no GMOs—and it’s vegan, gluten-free, and kosher). We all know how important it is to stay hydrated while you hustle to that application deadline!
- Rhythm Superfoods—Variety Pack of Snacks. It’s no secret super nutrition students eat superfoods, and Rhythm Superfood’s unqiue flavors of beet and kale chips are a fun way to snack! Crumble them up on a salad or stash them in your bag for on-the-go nutrition.
- Orgain Organic Protein—Case of Organic Protein Shakes. We all know how important protein is (thanks biochem!), which is why this protein shakes are great after a workout when you are taking your mind off of applications or when your afternoon gets a little crazy.
- Iheartkeenwah— Variety Pack of Snacks. You cook it up for your Sunday meal prep, and now you can snack on it too! Iheartkeenwah’s snacks are made up of simple ingredients and unique flavors. With puffs in flavors like sea salt truffle, they are a fun way to ‘heart” this amazing little seed.
- Hilary’s Eat Well — Free Product Coupons. Between studying and DICAS some nights there just isn’t time to spend on dinner. Enter Hilary’sdelicious, culinary-inspired foods made using real, minimally processed ingredients that are free from common allergens. It’s convenience you can feel good about!
- Eat Healthy Designs— Nutrition Nerd Tote Bag. Hauling all of these delicious snacks to the library will be easy with this stylish nutrition NERD tote from RD founded company, Eat Healthy Designs! If you’re into a good food pun like we are be sure to check out their complete collection of stationary and apparel.
- “I’m a Dietitian, Now What?” Book by Anne Elizabeth, RDN—So once you’ve got the internship in the bag (fingers crossed!), then what? Read up on all things that come with officially becoming a dietitian, and learn about speciality areas within the field that you may have not known existed.
Hungry for more?
If want to learn more about opportunities with some of your favorite brands while you’re in school and after, check out these great RD2Be ambassador programs. Oh, and don’t forget to ENTER HERE to win snacks from these and all the other brands listed above.
Become part of siggi’s RD2BE ambassador program where you’ll be the first to hear about upcoming events, new flavors, participate in recipe challenges and so much more! The best part? You’ll be joining a community of others who love food and nutrition just as much as you do! Help siggi’s spread their mission of “simple ingredients, and not a lot of sugar”, and become part of a group that truly supports and celebrates registered dietitians and RD2BE! Sign up here to join!
If you like your pasta in the form of chickpeas, this one is for you! Join the pasta revolution and help to spread the word about the benefits of pasta made from chickpeas by joining their RD2BE ambassador program. It will truly remind you that anything is PASTA-ble!